Last Updated: September 1, 2022
The guarantee of privacy is an important right that assists all holders of personal data, and the use of such data by third parties must be lawful, transparent, limited and secure.
We also inform you that this Policy extends to the following sites:
The Gramkow is committed to the lawful use of personal data, observing the applicable legislation, being focused on to offer compliance and security in the treatment of data, through the adoption of good governance practices in privacy and adequate technical and administrative mechanisms to control and monitor the use of personal data by our organization.
Your information will be stored on our server and whenever there is a need for identification or provision of information, the transmission of data between your computer and the website of Gramkow will be performed over a secure connection.
The adoption of such protection measures, despite reducing the risks, does not prevent the possibility of problems in the treatment of data. A Gramkow, observing the principles of transparency and accountability, as soon as it becomes aware of any incidents related to personal data, immediately communicate the fact to the respective holder(s).
All information collected on the websites will be stored in our database without human interference.
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
When you, an individual, enter or otherwise interact with our sites, filling out a registration form, for example, we may capture or access data about you.
Data you provide us:
- Data such as: name, surname, cell phone, telephone, occupation, e-mail and also those commonly requested in registrations of participants of promotions, such as CPF, address, profession, photo and others, which eventually may be requested by virtue of your site registration or contact requests.
Data we collect automatically:
- Public information about you and your profile, made available on sites such as "open sites", "social networks", "public internet sources";
- Cookies are able to identify the device you are using, and collect log data, such as: browser, operating system, IP (Internet Protocol) address, times and origin of access to our website, pages visited, location data.
- With your permission, with the data collected we may process data by Intelligence Artificial, segregating such data into different groups, among others.
When you interact with our materials and content, we will collect your browsing data mentioned above, your visit data to our pages and other information that you share with us, through your interactions with our forms, Landing Pages and e emails, for example.
To offer content and materials of interest to you, it is often necessary to cross-reference data so that our marketing actions are directed towards what you expect to receive. We guarantee that this crossing is not done in a discriminatory way, not injuring any of your individual rights or freedoms. In addition, you can, at any time, request a change to remove such data processing permissions, through our email address: privacy@gramkowsolutions. com.
Considering all these points, your data can be used in the following ways:
- Your e-mail is used to send the material or information requested by you when filling out the form. It can also be used to send newsletters, communicate the release of new free materials or new products from Gramkow, as well as well as our partners. However, you can unsubscribe at any time;
- Send you messages regarding support or service, such as alerts, notifications, and updates;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters that you may be interested in; and
- Perform targeted advertising according to your tastes, interests and other collected information.
If you are a Customer of Gramkow, in addition to browsing data, with your consent, we will collect your registration and professional data, such as name, CPF, e-mail, company and country. Occasionally, the request for some information may be made through direct contact from Gramkow with you via SAC – ServiceGramkow.
If you use your Facebook/Gmail account to integrate the services offered, we may also collect personal data publicly accessible and/or provided by Facebook and/or Gmail, such as your name, photo and email address.
If you participate in an event held by Gramkow, the data necessary to confirm your registration will be collected (such as name, location details, company where you work and place of residence).
Your e-mail data, collected at our events, will be shared with our Marketing team, in order to send you content and news about topics related to the event proposal. You may request changes to these preferences at any time via the following email address: email@example.com.
Our website is not intended for use by minors. The participation of Users is conditioned to their legal capacity.
What we do with your personal data
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- Control your access and participation in the sites and other mechanisms of interaction;
- Proceed with the delivery of eventual awards;
- Share with partner companies, information about your profile and consumption habits, for the purpose of sending you targeted advertising offers that are of interest to you.
- Personalize the content of the Gramkow according to your preferences and data.
What is the legal basis and how long do we keep your personal data
Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the legal bases that allow us to carry out the respective treatments:
- In compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation - For the time determined by legislation or regulatory rule, necessary for proof of activities and/or accountability.
- Execution of Contract - While in force the contract that gave rise to the collection/use of personal data and eventually after its termination, for purposes of historical controls, being anonymized whenever possible.
- Legitimate Interest – Whenever the data storage is based on legitimate purposes, related to the activities carried out by the company, or for the offer/provision of services that benefit the holder, we may keep the personal data strictly necessary, to support and promote such activities, while they last.
- Consent – We will keep the personal data provided, for the period expressed in the consent term, or in its absence, as long as it is not revoked by the holder.
- Regular exercise of rights – We may use access personal data in case of need for promotion and/or participation in administrative, judicial or arbitration proceedings, for the legally required time.
- Other legal bases – We may also have to keep your personal data stored due to other legal bases already established, or that may be created in the future, for as long as each situation requires, always with the aim of preserving the principles of good faith, transparency and security in the treatment of your personal data.
With whom we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
- Partner companies for the purpose of analyzing your profile and forwarding targeted offers, according to your habits and customs.
- Government entities, in compliance with the law or court orders;</ li>
- In contracting a prize or experience that requires the name of the holder who is entitled to the usufruct;
- Advertisers: You may eventually receive advertisements, content and links displayed in a personalized way from < meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">Gramkow, according to your interests and behavior on our websites or other services with which you interact. To this end, data can be shared between the Gramkow and the targeted advertising platform, mainly unique identifiers, IP addresses , cookies and other information collected from your browser, which can be used to measure the effectiveness of online advertising. You may opt-out of this advertising by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Partners: It is possible to partner with other companies to perform work on our behalf, and to do so, there will be a need to share your personal data with them to provide products and services to you.
- Statistics : The data stored by Gramkow may be used for statistical purposes (analytics). These data are grouped in order to provide a macro analysis of the scenario, and, therefore, do not seek to identify or make identifiable the holders of personal data, but only to better understand how they access the websites of Gramkow, in order to improve service delivery and customize products more targeted to users' interests.
What are your rights regarding the personal data we process
In addition to the care we take to preserve the security of your personal data, we also guarantee the holder to obtain clear and accurate information regarding the data processing we carry out.
Thus, you have the right, at any time, upon request:
- To know if we process data owned by you;
- Have access to know what personal data we process about you;
- Request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate data or outdated;
- Request the blocking, deletion or anonymization of data;
- Revoke the consent given to the use of data and request the deletion of these from our databases. < li>Get information about sharing the data;
How to ask questions about personal data processed byGramkow
In case of doubts about the data processing carried out by Gramkow, you can request further information and clarifications directly to our Data Officer, who will be able to respond to you, within the time provided by law.
To do this, use the following email address: email@example.com.